The Store collects personal data on its pages, only with the voluntary consent of the Member or the Customer, for the following purposes:
- validation, shipping and invoicing of orders to it;
- solving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order or a contract, to the services or products purchased by it;
- to ensure his access to the service;
- sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts, in exclusively electronic format;
- contacting him, at his voluntary request;
- contacting him, in matters of Customer Relations;
- statistical purposes.
By creating the Account, each Member or Client has expressed his consent for our store to collect and manage his personal data, under the conditions and in compliance with the provisions of Law 677/2001.
The right to access data
Any Member or Client has the right to obtain from our company, upon request and free of charge for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by him.
The right to intervene on the data
Any Member or Client has the right to obtain from our company, through a written request, signed and dated, free of charge:
- where appropriate, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law.